Social

Social

Advertise with IZEA Media

Wednesday, February 1, 2012

A New Shot For Eelpout


Every year, we like to bring a shot specific for that year. Lately those shots have revolved around energy drinks and I am trying to get away from those. I feel like things such as Red Bull, while they have increased my drinkability by 40%, are stealing some of the fun drunk thunder. Its hard to explain. But, here are a couple of the shots I was thinking of making.

____________________________________________________

BOTTLE CAP

· 1/2 oz. Raspberry Liqueur
· 1/2 oz. Root Beer Schnapps
· 11/2 oz. 7-UP®
· 1/2 oz. Margarita Mix

I use the double shot cup (see picture) and pour the booze into the center of the cup and the Margarita Mix and the 7 Up in the outer rim of the cup



______________________________________________________

WASHINGTON APPLE

· 2 oz. Crown Royal
· 2 oz. Sour Apple Pucker
· 2 oz. Cranberry Juice

________________________________________________________

And the one I am leaning towards (since we will be partying on top of a frozen lake)

____________________________________________________________

Aqua Man

Equal Parts
- Vodka
- Blue Curacao
- Hpnotiq
- Orange Juice

________________________________________________________

2 weeks and counting! I can't wait!

No comments:

Halloween 2011

Halloween 2011
Pumpkin Carving