Social

Social

Advertise with IZEA Media

Monday, February 13, 2012

Grilled Peanut Butter and Jelly and Banana Sandwiches



I love grilling, and I love making things that are simple yet still awesome on the grill. Sometimes you make some things that aren't so great, and sometimes I make things that are super sweet! One of my experiments this weekend was to make PB&J&B sandwiches on the grill. I have always loved them non grilled, so why wouldn't I love them grilled. Heres what I did

_________________________________________

Grilled Peanut Butter and Jelly and Banana Sandwiches

Ingredients
- Sourdough Bread
- Peanut Butter
- Jelly
- Softened Butter
- Banana's

Instructions

- Crank your grill on to a medium heat.
- Make your sandwich as you always would. Peanut Butter, Jelly, and slice bananas on it.
- Butter the outside of the sandwiches
- Place on grill and flip after about 3 minutes or when the outside of the bread has a nice golden brown look.
- Flip the sandwich and repeat!



________________________________________

It can't get any easier than that to make a awesome grilled sandwich that everyone will love!

1 comment:

April B. said...

Totally gonna try to make these they look so yummy!

Halloween 2011

Halloween 2011
Pumpkin Carving