Social

Social

Advertise with IZEA Media

Tuesday, December 20, 2011

A Brown Christmas

So aside from the fact that there is no snow this year to make the Christmas lights look a little more brilliant, there is also no snow for me to continue working on my sweet snow fort. Well, it wasn't sweet yet, but it was going to be. I bought a Toro Power Shovel from Target a few weeks ago with the plan of building a super awesome snow fort. I was also basing my hopes and dreams off of the snowfall we got last year! It was awesome. But, I should of guessed that since I spent some money on a cool Winter toy, that it wouldn't snow.

Secondly, my big plan was to make a snowman, and then pack its head with mortars left over from the 4th of July. We love packing fireworks in things, and snowman has been one of those things on my fireworks bucket list. I want to make some fake blood packs and stick them in the snowman with the fireworks. But, it is still early in the Winter season, so we should have plenty of snow. Hopefully! Maybe there will be a Christmas miracle and it will snow before the big day this weekend! '


Merry Christmas Everyone!!

No comments:

Halloween 2011

Halloween 2011
Pumpkin Carving