Social

Social

Advertise with IZEA Media

Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Foreclosed Homes

I feel bad for the people who own these homes where the mortgages got all turned upside down and were foreclosed on. That sucks and it should of never been a issue to start with. But now there is a different type of problem. Some of these homes were so beat up and uncared for that they are eye sores now. We have a neighbor who never took care of his yard, never took care of his pets, and never took care of his girlfriend. He was evicted this Summer, and once the for sale sign went up, I decided to drive down his long driveway and check it out.

Virtually every window in the house is broken or busted out. The paint and the wood siding is all peeling off or missing. The shingles are peeling back, the yard is a disaster are, there is garbage everywhere. And not just bags of garbage. There is a old boat (a big one) a couple car engines, and some things I don't even know what they are. If I did not live next door and I was seeing it for the first time, I would think it is haunted. It is a big 3 story tall house with a couple really big creepy trees in front.

I wonder if anyone will ever move in or buy it. I wonder how long it will remain empty. Is anyone else seeing this type of thing in their neighborhood?

No comments:

Halloween 2011

Halloween 2011
Pumpkin Carving