Social

Social

Advertise with IZEA Media

Tuesday, December 27, 2011

A Different Type of Resolution

This year for New Years, instead of making the usual resolution like loose 10 lbs or quit smoking, I am going a different route. For 2012, I am planning on drinking 1 beer every day for the entire year. I want to do it for a couple reasons. 1, I think it would be neat to check that off of my bucket list and be able to tell people that I did that for a year! Second it would be neat to see if that type of resolution is as difficult to accomplish as the positive ones. It will be a neat experiment.

Another great point is that it will give me a great chance to experience a ton of different types of beers. I am curious to see how many I can try. At a 6 pack at a time, I should make it through quite a few different beers. I can't wait for the new year to get this resolution started!

No comments:

Halloween 2011

Halloween 2011
Pumpkin Carving