Social

Social

Advertise with IZEA Media

Monday, February 27, 2012

Grilled Hawaiian Style Pizza Sandwiches


One of my favorite combos on pizza is Canadian Bacon and Pineapple, so I thought I would try that combo on a sandwich. With a twist. I added grilled chicken into the mix! The sandwiches were awesome and I can't wait to make them again. Heres what I did

___________________

Grilled Hawaiian Style Pizza Sandwiches

Ingredients
- Sourdough bread
- Butter
- Chicken - grilled
- Sliced Ham
- Your Choice Pizza Sauce
- Shredded Pizza Cheese
- Mild Yellow Peppers
- Crushed Pineapple


Instructions
- Pre heat grill to a medium/high heat
- Grill your chicken. I used boneless Chicken breast strips
- Take your sour dough bread, spread pizza sauce and start adding your grilled chicken, a layer of ham, pineapple, yellow peppers, cheese and a little more sauce based on preference.
- Butter the outsides of the bread and place them on the grill
- Grill for a bout 4 minutes or the bread is a nice golden brown.
- Flip the sandwich and repeat until done.
- Enjoy
_______________________________

These sandwiches were awesome. Next time I think I will get big deli sliced Canadian Bacon instead of deli sliced ham lunch meat.

No comments:

Halloween 2011

Halloween 2011
Pumpkin Carving