Social

Social

Advertise with IZEA Media

Thursday, February 16, 2012

Grilled Honey BBQ Lime Chicken Slammers


The other night I made some rockin awesome chicken sandwiches on the grill. They were so good, I ran to the store and bought some more chicken so I can make them again this weekend. Very easy to make. Heres how I did it

_________________

Grilled Honey BBQ Lime Chicken Slammers

Ingredients
- Boneless Chicken Breast or Thigh's
- Silver Dollar or smaller hamburger buns
- 1/3 cup Honey
- 1 Lime or Lemon - Juiced and Zested - 1 Teaspoon of Zest needed
- 1 Cup BBQ Sauce - I used Famous Dave's Sweet & Spicy
- Garlic and Herb Pepper Mix
- 2 Tablespoons Butter

Instructions
- Heat grill to a medium High heat
- In a sauce pan, melt the 2 Tablespoons of butter. When melted, add Honey, the Lime Juice, Zest, BBQ sauce and the Garlic and Herb Pepper mix and simmer.
- Place Chicken flat on the grill
- With a brush, brush on a generous layer of the sauce you just mixed. Flip the chicken and baste again. I like to baste quit a bit until its done.
- When the chicken is done, pull it off, throw it on a bun and enjoy!

____________________________

Let me know what you think

No comments:

Halloween 2011

Halloween 2011
Pumpkin Carving